Monday, June 29, 2009

Avrie's 5!

I can't believe she is 5 already! She is still loving her cat!
She has named it Gigidee


Avrie at the Zoo.

The carousel was so much fun. It was her favorite part.


Opening presents. She is so spoiled being the only grandkid on 3 sides! Ha ha thanks for all of the gifts everyone!



Ken made her a box for her sticky (duct) tape. She LOVES tape!


Her cake that Ken decorated. She thought it was the coolest - She requested this exactly.


More presents!


Happy Birthday Avrie! I love you!
Avrie's favorite things at 5:
Her grandparents
her kitty
her swing set
her red and white blanket still
cheese
four wheeling
dancing
t ball if her dad will stay on the field with her
snow cones
Her aunts and uncles
Jorie
I carly
her and her dad's garden
planting anything!
the pageant
playing pretend....
she is a daddy's girl for sure lately but says when she grows up she wants to be just like her mom :)


7 comments:

strickland party of six said...

oh how cute. I am glad you guys are doing well... We need to get together SOON! call me 4525! lets go to teh park or something

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Nicki Swilor said...

Gigidee! haha Avrie and her names. First Meowee now Gigidee. That is the FUNNIEST cake I have ever seen! I love it and I'm sure Avrie did too!!! Avrie, I can't believe you are 5!!! I love you!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I love that top picture of her! She is such a cutie! I miss you guys. I'm coming up next week, plan on it.

shelley said...

Love the blog! Way to go!!! She is so cute. Love you!

Chelsey said...

Ashley! I can't believe your sweet Avrie is 5!!! Time really does fly. I'm glad she had a good birthday and that you're doing well!

allred family said...

she is a cute i still like to tease her about her slipper and thank you again for helping me with and softball