Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sundance


My mom, sister Nicki and I went up to Park City last weekend. We had so much fun. I love this tradition. We wished Mandy could have came - next year! These first four pictures sum it all up. I really have no idea the last time I laughed so hard. I love spending time with my mom and sisters. They are my very best friends!! We didn't end up seeing anyone famous like other years because we went on the last Saturday, but it a blast anyways.

I had never seen my mom laugh so hard ever. She was acting so funny.

I have seen Nicki laugh this hard before, but not for quite a long time.



Park City main street
The free water bottles that we pledged to never throw away.

My moms boyfriend.

The over the shoulder celebrity look. Haha

These dogs were HUGE! I loved them and I am not much of an animal person.




Thanks Mom and Nicki for such a fun weekend and putting up with my crazy driving!
Love you!



3 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

#1 - Your driving was not crazy

#2 - I love laughing

#3 - I love you!

shelley said...

You were a wonderful cheaffeur. Is that how you spell it? Oh well. It was a great day! I still laugh just thinking about it. Ha ha ha ha.....You guys are so fun to hang out with. I have the best and funnest and funniest daughters in the whole world! Thanks for putting up with your old Mom. You make me feel young again! Let's play again soon! And hopefully Mandy can be there too! Maybe we should go to Kanab and go to that funny theater! That would be fun!

Rhonda said...

Averie you are such a sweetheart I love that your mom writes down what you say! I love your blog its awesome!!