Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

I know, I know.... I can't believe it either. It's your birthday again. I swear you were just 29 wearing your cowgirl shirt with tassles and boots with your big brown hair, wearing your exclamation perfume - ready for a night out dancing! Haha! Happy Birthday! You are truly the greatest Mom in the whole wide world. I look up to you so much. You are so beautiful, smart, and fun. I know it's cheesy, but I really hope to just be at least as half as good as a mom to Avrie as you were to me. Now stop playing on the computer and take yourself out to whatever you want! Do something that you love to do and haven't done in a while. Avrie said she will get her ears pierced for your birthday - hahaha. I can't wait to come up and celebrate at Sundance this weekend! I love you!

2 comments:

shelley said...

Thanks alot for the beautiful and I do mean beautiful??? picture. What a flashback you made me have with that memory of 29. Those were the days huh? Avrie is so funny. Tell her I can't wait to go with her to get her ears pierced. I love that you are writing down the cute things she says. Thanks again and remember I love you so much and you are soooo AWESOME!!! You are a wonderful Mom, and great daughter, and an all around very special person!

Nicki Swilor said...

That is the funniest post! I am laughing so hard. Don't forget the bolo ties. Mom is so funny. I can't wait for this weekend either! Happy Birthday week Mom!